KIS Autodata, now part of Global Analytic Services (GAS), is today celebrating three years supplying used valuation services.
Managing Director Martin Keighley said “The ambition was to create a sensibly priced accurate and transparent used valuation data for both the consumer and trade markets. We’re happy to say we succeeded on both counts however we still appear to be a bit of an industry secret”.
Keighley has previously provided used valuation services for CAP, HPI, CDL, Whatcar, mycarcheck and Parkers. He added “Our success is built on over 35 years of experience combined with the very latest in technology”.
· 3.4 million used values at standard mileages
· Values for cars and LCV’s
· 65 manufacturers, 1309 model ranges, 46,000 model derivatives
· 4 Trade values, 4 Consumer values
· Mileages from 1,000 to 230,000
· VRM lookup via API plug-ins
· 1.8 million forecast values at standard periods and mileages
· Forecast values for both new and used vehicles
· Forecasts up to 10 years and 230,000 miles
· Transparent process to allow customer over-write