Global Analytic Services has expanded it’s coverage to 51 countries.
Market Intelligence was created from the desire to visualize country level vehicle data in emerging markets. For the first time, it is possible to answer such questions as;
- What are the stock holding days for Fiat in U.A.E.?
- How many Rolls Royce vehicles are for sale in Oman, and how does this compare to competitors?
- What is the Approved Dealer Network segmentation compared to Independent dealers and private sales in Egypt?
- What vehicles are we missing from our approved scheme?
When Market Intelligence is used in conjunction with Valuations this gives the ability to understand what the impact of the market and approved network performance has on used vehicle values.
- What is the Residual Value trend of Toyota in Saudi Arabia over the last 18 months?
- How does the Camry residual value on 12, 24, 36 months compare to a Honda Civic in Japan?
- How does Ford average RV in Brazil compare to Columbia?